“Ijazah” is a certification that grant its holder permission to teach and recite the Holy Quran with Tajweed. The purpose of Ijazah is to establish the narration of the Holy Quran through a chain of authorized transmitters going back to the original author.
The linguistic meaning of Ijazah (Arabic: الإِجازَة ) is “permission”, “authorization”, or “license”.
It practically refers to “permission to narrate”. In other words, “Ijazah” is a certification that grants its holder permission to teach and recite the Holy Quran with Tajweed.
The purpose of Ijazah is to establish the narration of the Holy Quran through a chain of authorized transmitters going back to the original author, the prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
Types of Ijazah
– Ijazah in Recitation with Tajweed of the Quran
– Ijazah in Memorizing/Hifz the Quran
Why should I obtain an Ijazah course & certificate
An Ijazah certificate is used by a higher authority to certify that one has been authorized to transmit the text of the Quran to others, to teach them, and give them the Ijazah.
This mostly implies that the student has gained this knowledge from the teacher word by word.
How can I obtainan Ijazah course & certificate
We offer Online Ijazah Course through live one-to-one online sessions by native experienced tutors (males & females) who can teach you the Holy Quran with Tajweed and Hifz for an online Ijazah course.
– For obtaining Ijazah in Recitation with Tajweed of Quran, the student must recite the whole Quran with Tajweed correctly from Mushaf.
– For obtaining Ijazah in Quran Memorization/Hifz, the student must recite the whole Quran by heart to the tutor.
– The students are offered a free trial session to check their level of recitation, Tajweed, and Hifz/Memorization.
– Based on the classes timetable & gender of the student, the corresponding tutor will be assigned.
– Upon successful completion of the online Ijazah course, the student will have an Ijazah certificate.